Monday, October 17, 2011

Move over Susie Homemaker... Cupcake Kisses is coming through and bringing Butterscotch!

I'm starting to feel like I've somewhat recovered from this so called "common cold."  I'm not feeling like an extra in AMC's The Walking Dead anymore.  More like an extra in Dazed and Confused if they were "dazed and confused" due to the effects of cold medicine.

To celebrate my recovery, I hopped online to do one of my favorite things ever!  CUPCAKE RECIPE SEARCHING!!!!!!!

I have Butterscotch on the brain (better than braaaaiiiiinnnnsss on the brain..) so I am on the lookout for a ooey gooey Butterscotch Cupcake.  I have a go to sits that I'm about to do some searching at which I'll post the link to at the bottom of this post.  If any readers out there who happen to stumble upon this blog have any Butterscotch anything recipes, I'd love to try them out.  I love BS! ;)

Gonna go on my hunt now..  But first, don't forget to check out this awesome cupcake blog --> Cupcake Project


No comments:

Post a Comment