Monday, October 17, 2011

Butterscotch Overload..

After a not so extensive search (2 sites) I found my Butterscotch cupcakes.  I went to my go to site for all things cupcakes and was unable to find a Butterscotch recipe.  So, I turned to Google and clicked on the very first link I saw..  How could I not with a name like "QUADRUPLE BUTTERSCOTCH CUPCAKES" There was an instant party in my mouth.  They were all I could think of all day.  So, can you guess what I'm doing in the morning?

Dropping my toddler, Miss S, off at day care and headed over to Alby's to pick up my supplies.  I have a pretty heavy supply of cupcake baking items but there are a few more I'm going to have to pick up tomorrow.  I'm still on the search for the perfect 30th birthday cupcakes and these just may be them!!

Be on the look out for a review and pictures tomorrow.  I'm gonna have cupcake dreams tonight.  I'll probably also have dreams of my celebrity crush but that's a whole other post for a whole other day....


Thank you to: Ryans Baking Blog for this recipe!!  Can't wait to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment