Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm back...

I seemed to have taken an extended break from my blog. But, I'm back.

I'm back as a woman on the verge of 30! Not that I wasn't a woman before but 30 wasn't right around the corner when I last posted. Now, in less than a month, I will be the big THREE OHHHH!!! I'm not upset about it. A little excited, actually. 30. An adult. A real, live grown up. That's what I get to deal with soon. But, am I really ready?

Talking to other girlfriends who have entered this new age group or are about to enter, I've realized that we all have something in common. All of a sudden, we're evaluating our lives. Am I where I'm supposed to be financially? Emotionally? How do you know where you should be? Should I be married? Or at least in a long term, committed relationship? Cause I'm not. Should I be upset about that? Cause I'm not? (Mostly....)

I know that with my upcoming birthday I have a new beginning. (Never mind that I say that every year...) I really do have a new beginning. I'll no longer be in my twenties. I'm ready to leave them behind. I'm ready to start out fresh and have everything I deserve..maybe even a few things I don't deserve but want really bad.

With all that being said, I'm ready to start documenting again. My random postings with cupcakes thrown here and there (cause let's face it, I'm still obsessed..) is mostly for my sanity and emotional release but I welcome everyone to come along. I promise it will be random. It may not be funny or inspiring or anything at all. But it'll be something..

For now, I'm going to enjoy one of the last Friday nights I have as a 20something-er... lol.. I'm going to watch the first season of Walking Dead, drink a glass of wine and fold some laundry. (hopefully, I won't spill any!) See...already to old to be in my 20's - staying home on a Friday night!!

Night all..

No comments:

Post a Comment